worlds upon words: indications that one has become a WoW player (and no longer just trying it out)
Monday, October 02, 2006
indications that one has become a WoW player (and no longer just trying it out)
- You think in WoW speak.
- You talk in WoW speak.
- You dream of the game, of your guild mates and online friends.
- You start to think, "I would rather be in the Barrens" or similar.
- You feel that time at work means time not playing WoW.
- Whatever you do, you would rather be playing WoW.
- You initiate conversations about WoW.
- You wish your friends played WoW so you could initiate conversations about it.